ROTARY CLUB FOUNDATION BOGOTÁ MULTICENTRO
This Policy describes the practices adopted for the collection, use, protection, disclosure and deletion of personal data. It also describes the data and information we may collect or are available to us when data subjects:
- Visit our website, www.clubrotariobogotamulticentro.org (Website).
- They join or maintain their membership in a Rotary club or Rotaract club operating in Districts 4282 and 4271 of Colombia.
- They interact with Rotary International (RI), The Rotary Foundation and partner organizations.
- They sign up or attend events we organize.
- They use our services.
- They participate in our programs.
The various personal data that we collect includes information by which the identity of a person could be determined, such as his name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, gender, financial data or other confidential information that could identify you (personal data).
We collect data from the following people:
Users of our website
- Members of Rotary Club Bogotá Multicentro, members of Rotary clubs and Rotaract clubs operating in Rotary Districts 4271 and 4281 in Colombia.
- Members of Interact clubs operating in Rotary District 4281, with the consent of the parents or legal guardians of Interactors.
- Participants in Rotary Club Bogotá Multicentro programs, participants in Rotary Youth Leaders Seminars (if applicable, with the consent of parents or legal guardians).
- Contributors to the Rotary Club Foundation Bogotá Multicentro.
Participants in events held by the Rotary Club Bogotá Multicentro or Rotary District 4281.
Data that we collect:
- Data provided directly by the holder.
- Data from Rotary International or Rotary clubs operating in the Rotary Districts of Colombia, the Rotary Foundation and partner organizations.
Data provided by the holder
We collect the personal data that data subjects provide to us when interacting with our website or the FCRBM, whether it is a physical (offline) or personal interaction, including the following instances:
- Contact FCRBM for a consultation, including information on Rotary club membership.
- Membership in a Rotary club or Rotaract or Interact club that belongs to Rotary District 4281.
- Registration in the provision of any service that may use the FCRBM.
Use of our website services, including:
- Contributions to the Rotary Club Foundation Bogotá Multicentro.
- Access to FCRBM Programs.
- Registration at FCRBM events.
- Personal data provided on paper or electronic forms.
- Sending applications to participate in programs, such as scholarships.
Use of details, IP addresses, cookies and similar technologies
Cookies (or browser cookies) are usually used for automatic data collection. A cookie means a small text file that is stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer or on the electronic device by which a website is accessed.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you must set the parameters of the browser you use for this purpose; however, this may limit access to certain sections of the website. Unless the corresponding settings have been made, our system will automatically install cookies each time you enter the FCRBM site.
When the user enters an account at the FCRBM, we collect the site usage data related to that particular account. This data is collected to improve the functionality of the site and to customize the content and operation of the site according to the user’s preferences, in which case we will process such personal data in accordance with this Policy.
Use of personal data
We use the personal information we collect or provide us with for the following activities:
- Present our website and its content to users. Perform our core administrative functions, including:
- FCRBM’s obligations to CRBM members, members of Rotary clubs and Rotaract operating in Colombia, participants in programs, and other individuals and entities, such as:
- Processing of financial transactions
- Contributions to the Rotary Club Foundation Bogotá Multicentro, including fundraising activities.
- Organization of events.
- Dissemination of FCRBM key messages through publications received from Rotary District 4281, Rotary International and others.
- Support for 4281 Rotary District programs or 4281 Rotary club programs and members.
- Compliance with legal requirements
Disclosure of personal information
We may share with third parties anonymous or aggregated information about our users and other unrestricted data that does not directly identify them.
We may disclose personal data that we collect or that is provided by the data subject, as set out in this Policy, to/to:
- District 4281, in order to provide information as required by the district.
- Rotary club or Rotaract to which the holder belongs (if applicable)
Other instances where we may disclose the holder’s personal data:
- In compliance with a judicial order, law or legal process, or in response to a request from a governmental or governing body.
- In cases where we deem it necessary or appropriate to disclose information to protect the rights, property, or safety of members of Rotary clubs and Rotaract District 4281, participants in District 4281 programs and events, Rotary clubs and Rotaract district 4281, Rotary International or other entities.
Deletion of personal data
The FCRBM will retain personal data identifying the holder for as long as necessary; for example, for as long as he or she is a member of the Rotary Club Bogotá Multicentro, a club in District 4281, in instances requiring compliance with or defence of binding commitments or where required by existing legislation.
Once the purpose for which the data were collected has been completed, the data will be deleted or anonymized, making it impossible to identify those affected.
Options for the use and disclosure of personal information
We have established protocols that allow the user to control the use and disclosure of their data.
Tracking and advertising technologies: Users can configure their browser according to their preferences, either to accept or reject all or some cookies or to schedule sending notifications.
Please note that by disabling or rejecting cookies, some pages of the website may not be accessible or function properly.
Access and correction of personal data
Holders may request access, correction or deletion of their personal data, via:
Email sent to the FCRBM
Accessing the website www.clubrotariobogotamulticentro.org
Note: Requests to modify or delete data will not be granted if we believe that such modification or deletion would violate any law or legal regulations, or would be a source of erroneous information.
Our website is not designed for use by minors. Unless we have the express consent of your parents, we do not intentionally collect the personal data of minors.
Minors must refrain from using our website or providing personal information through any of its functions; nor may they register or make purchases on our website, or use interactive features or express comments in our public forums.
Likewise, they may not enter information that belongs to another person such as name, address, phone number, email address, screen name or username.
If you have inadvertently collected or received the personal data of a minor, such information will be deleted.
Please contact us on our website www.clubrotariobogotamulticentro.org if you are aware that we have received the personal data or information of a minor.
The FCRBM implements technical and operational measures to protect users’ personal data and prevent its accidental destruction, as well as unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Likewise,
When developing new systems and processes or improving current systems and processes, the FCRBM implements appropriate protection provisions in the framework of its data processing operations.
We train our employees on the importance of data security with special emphasis on protecting against unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
The safeguarding and security of personal data is also the responsibility of the owner, who must ensure that the password received or chosen to enter certain parts of our website is kept secret. The password that is registered on the site is encrypted to prevent third parties from illegally using the owner’s data.
Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure. Although the FCRBM spares no effort to protect the personal data of users, the security of such data cannot be guaranteed when transmitted to our website or through any public network.
It is expressly stated that the transmission of data is at the own risk of the owner, without prejudice to any of the legal obligations to which we may be subject, and it is also emphasized that the FCRBM is not liable in the event that the privacy parameters or security controls of its website are circumvented.
The FCRBM reserves the right to modify, add or remove parts of this Policy when it deems appropriate. Such amendments shall enter into force immediately after their publication on this page. It is your responsibility to remain aware of any changes to the Policy.
The date of the most recent update is at the bottom of the page.
Any questions or queries about our privacy practices should be directed to the following Address:
Most recent update date: February 24, 2022